According to the Services Act Information Society, we inform that this website belongs to DTI DONATION & TRANSPLANTATION INSTITUTE, Private Foundation (DTI), with offices at Parc Científic de Barcelona-UB, Baldiri i Reixac Street, 4-8, I Tower block, 8ª floor. (08208) Barcelona, Spain. (www.dtifoundation.com) and email firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing to this website confers you the user condition and implies the acceptance of the use conditions established in this advice.
1. DTI doesn’t guarantee neither the certainty of the contents or the use of the information, nor the damages that stem from the users’ decisions. Therefore, the user will be responsible for the access to the website.
2. All web contents are property of DTI. For this reason, the texts, images, graphics, archives, logos, brands and design, as well as the source code and any other component contained are protected by the applicable regulation in copyright and patent rights.
3. Accessing to the indicate contents doesn’t confer any right if it is not specifically stated.
4. It is not authorized and as a result banned, copying the content, transforming it, distributing it and communicating if it is not specifically stated by DTI.
5. It is not authorized and for this reason banned:
- Spreading the content without mentioning the source.
- Using totally or partially, even with changes, the brands, designs, logos and forms contained in the website.
6. It is only permitted to put links to the homepage of IRODaT website and it is banned doing framing and deep-link, as well as any other equivalent practice that hides or confuses the origin’s content as well as the links from websites that infringe the laws or the principles of morality, falsify or defame of DTI, its staff or its partners.
In any case establishing links will involve the existence of any relationship with DTI.
7. All matters related to the website are submitted to the Spanish law and the European regulation applicable.
According to the Organic Law 15/1999, December 13th, about Protection of Information of Personal Character, we inform that the personal data obtained as consequence of your registration, will be an object of treatment and incorporated into an automated file whose person in charge is DTI - Donation & Transplantation Institute. In conformity with standing legislation, the interested party will be able to exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition directing to this email address: email@example.com, or by ordinary mail to TPM–DTI Foundation (Parc Científic de Barcelona, Torres R+D+I, Baldiri Reixac, 4-8, 08028 Barcelona – Spain).
To exercise these rights, you must identify yourself properly indicating the following data: name(s) and last name(s), postal address, copy of National Document of Identity or Passport, and concrete petition. The interested party declares to have been informed of the conditions on protection of personal data, accepting and consenting the automated treatment of these data by DTI - Donation & Transplantation Institute, in the form and for the purposes indicated in the present of Policy of Protection of Personal Data, and expressly consents to receive specialised communications of products and services of DTI - Donation & Transplantation Institute via electronic or ordinary mail